- STC: TRX® Suspension Training® Course
Introductory 8-hour course teaches the fundamentals of Suspension Training and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice.
- R4 onsite #3: TRX TEAM® Training Camp Course
This multi-day certification course verifies that the participant is qualified to lead TRX TEAM Bootcamps.
- Summit: TRX Trainer Summit
This 2-day event focuses on building on TRX knowledge to increase training and coaching skills.
- FTC: Functional Training Course
- RTC: TRX® Rip® Training Course
This eight-hour course teaches Rip Training fundamentals and beyond.
- SMTC: TRX® Sports Medicine Suspension Training® Course
This course teaches participants how to incorporate TRX® Suspension Training® bodyweight exercise as part of individualized or group therapy, post-rehabilitation, prevention, and fitness programs.
- GTC: TRX Group Training Course
This 8 hour advanced course focuses on small group training methods and coaching skills to provide a great client experience.
My mission as an ACE Personal Trainer, TRX STC and Certified Functional Aging Specialist is to empower each client to rise above their limited beliefs about what they can and can't do. The TRX is the perfect tool to do just that! Through TRX training, each client, no matter what age, discovers how they can turn their body into their own machine. Karen Bluhm, BS, ACE Personal Trainer Certified Functional Aging Specialist TRX STC
- Gender: Female
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Language: English
- Hourly rate: Small Group Training and 1:1 Training
- Website: http://www.commit2bfitwi.com
- Phone: 262-949-1913